Tuesday, January 2, 2007

High Fever

Luka has had a pretty high fever since New Year's Day. Mari and I have been stuck inside for the past few days, but it's actually kind of liberating. He should be fine. He's been getting lots of rest and he still has his famous appetite and strange love of natto and seaweed. I've just been writing a bit and updating my website. Oh yeah! Mari and I were cleaning the other day and I found this CD of a piece for six guitars called Thoughts on Landing. When I wrote it I didn't really think it was such a great piece but on second listening it's not too shabby. The following is a performance from Washington State. The idea I wanted to convey was of landing in a strange new place.
ThoughtsonLanding.mp3
SummerFestival.mp3

1 comment:

Melanie Gray Augustin said...

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about Luka's fever. Hope he feels better soon.

I think we were at a market near your place the other day.

Really liked the piece/s. Were they both from the same piece, but recorded from different performances?

Rolfe's Barber Shop