Sunday, January 14, 2007

Past Life

I know it sounds funny but I talked to a telephone psychic about my past life. She's a pretty popular psychic here in Nagoya who used to be an English teacher. She conducts all of her sessions over the phone for security reasons. Anyway, it turns out that I was a buddhist nun in northern Japan during the Edo period in my past life. I had had a very hard life and before I passed away I resolved to be reborn again as far away as possible from Japan. I made it to America- that's probably far enough. The funny part is that I came back.
It's impossible to prove whether the psychic was right or wrong, but either way she can tell a great story and she definitely doesn't sugarcoat her readings at all. Of course, the reading was kind of depressing. I wanted to be a royal prince living in France or a great misunderstood composer. Oh well, maybe I can be a misunderstood composer in this life...

No comments:

Rolfe's Barber Shop